We are commited to recruiting, retaining and developing employees who are the "best of the best" regardless of color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or national origin. We believe the diversity of our employee base, business partnerships and customer base are all key reasons for our success. Our development and philanthropic results continue to lead our industry as we strive to be good corporate citizens in our community. For questions regarding our diversity plan please contact Ron Davis, Director of Diversity and Community Development, at 267-223-3610 or by email.
Diversity refers to the variety of backgrounds and characteristics found in society today: thus it embraces all aspects of human similarities and differences. Diversity refers specifically to historically underrepresented groups and differences with respect to age, culture, race, ethnicity religion, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation.
(DIS) Disabled Business Enterprise
A business that is at least 51% owned and controlled by a disabled individual.
(M/WBE) Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise
M/WBE businesses are at least 51% owned and controlled by citizens belonging to certain minority groups and or a person of female gender.
(VET) Veteran Owned Business Enterprise
VET businesses are at least 51% owned by individuals who are veterans of armed forces.
(DVET) Disabled Veterans Business Enterprise
DVET are businesses that are at least 51% owned and controlled by one or more disabled veterans
(WBE) Women Owned Business Enterprise
WBE businesses are at least 51% owned and controlled by a person who is female in gender
(MBE) Minority Owned Business Enterprise
MBE businesses are at least 51% owned and controlled by individuals belonging to certain ethnic minority groups. Ethnic minorities are United States citizens who are Asian, African American, Hispanic, and Native American
Partners in the Community
- Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board
- PA Dept. of General Services
- PA Minority Business Enterprise Center
- African American Chamber of Commerce
- Greater PA Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Asian Chamber of Commerce
- Lower Bucks Chamber of Commerce
- Northeast Chamber of Commerce
- American Gaming Association
- Pennsylvania Open For Business
- Women's Business Enterprise Council
- Central Bucks Chamber of Commerce
- Bensalem Business Association
- Eastern Minority Supplier Development Council
- Upper Bucks Chamber of Commerce
- Visit Bucks County
- Philadelphia Convention and Visitors Bureau (PLCVB )
- Greater Philadelphia Hotel Association
- Citizens crime Commission of the Delaware Valley
- Livengrin Foundation
- Woods Services